Inhalytic Ltd is an analytical chemistry testing consultancy set up by Frank Chambers (formerly of AstraZeneca and Mylan) in July 2018. We specialise in the analysis of Orally Inhaled and Nasal Drug Products (OINDP’s).
Frank is a member of the EPAG Impactor sub-team, and I am co-chair of the IPAC-RS Spray Pattern and Plume Geometry Working Group. I have published a number of posters and scientific abstracts at RDD and DDL. I have also co-authored a number of peer reviewed papers in scientific journals.
Our Inhaler Testing Services include:
- Inhaled Pharmaceutical Testing
- Analyst Training
- Spacer Performance Evaluation
- Impactor Testing (including Abbreviated Impactor Measurement “AIM”)
- pMDI Platform Development Analysis
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical Troubleshooting
- In Vivo In Vitro Correlation testing (IVIVC)
- Equipment Procurement & Method Development
- CRO/CMO Selection & Oversight
- Competency Development
For further information see www.inhalytic.com