SCIENTIFIC/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ADMINISTRATOR
Part-time (3 days a week, preferably Tuesday to Thursday but negotiable)
Office based, Discovery Park, Sandwich, Kent
ABOUT TRANSPHARMATION LTD:
Transpharmation is a fast-paced and expanding contract research organisation led by scientists, evaluating novel therapeutics agents for clients. Recognised by drug developers worldwide for researching and delivering life-changing medicines, science will always remain our passion. Our clients benefit from decades of experience in cross-species and cross-therapeutic area translational biology throughout our preclinical services. We have a determination to discover the best translational end points in animals and encompass the 3R principles of reduction, refinement and replacement in all we do.
- We have an opportunity for a motivated and pro-active administrative assistant, to join our expanding team based at our new UK facility at Discovery Park in Sandwich, Kent.
- This office based role will provide administrative support to our the Head of Business Development and Head of Laboratory Operations to ensure efficient management of client scientific studies, including:
- Working with internal stakeholders (including laboratory scientists, business development team) and external stakeholders (clients, subcontractors) to ensure all necessary paperwork for client contracts is prepared and completed and archived in an efficient and timely manner, for example CDAs, MSAs and contracts
- Ensure documents are filed correctly and efficiently, both electronically and in office paper archives
- Being responsible for organising biologistic shipments, including liaison with clients and subcontractors to ensure timely shipments to correct geographic locations
- Being responsible for procurement of laboratory consumables, including logging compound shipments and material data sheets and collating VAT receipts for accounts
ESSENTIAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Good organisational skills, attention to detail, and sense of urgency/timelines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent communication skills, including being confident in speaking with clients, internal stakeholders and other third party contractors, via phone and email
- Ability to work well as part of a busy team and individually
DESIRABLE SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- A background in life sciences would be useful, but not essential
- Previous scientific administration experience would be advantageous, as would experience of using Docusign
To apply, click here.