We are looking to add sales and business development talent to our small, dynamic team, reporting directly to the CEO.
This position offers a great opportunity to build and execute a marketing and business development strategy developing and maintaining a portfolio of accounts within the chemicals industry (pharmaceutical, CROs, chemical suppliers and governments) globally.
Scitegrity is a small, well established supplier of software for regulatory compliance within the pharmaceuticals and chemicals industry. Our expertise and USP is encoding chemical regulations allowing them to be simply and accurately searched via chemical structure.
Our Controlled Substances Squared platform is used by many of the world’s top pharmaceuticals, CROs and specialist chemical suppliers to ensure compliance against complex and ever changing chemical regulations globally, including controlled drugs, chemical weapons, ozone depleting, export control and dual use. ExpediChem streamlines chemicals shipping and trade compliance by calculating the correct tariff code information for international shipping.
Using our proprietary data sets and algorithms we are also building new services such as the computational assessment of abuse potential for new medicines under development.
Who Will Love This Job
- An avid enthusiast of computational chemistry software, research informatics, and/or drug discovery / chemistry
- An experienced business strategist who enjoys communicating opportunities with colleagues and maintaining accurate sales forecasts
- An outstanding customer relationship manager
- A highly motivated self-starter who can work independently or as part of a team
- An excellent communicator and problem-solver