Location: Sandwich, Kent
Salary up to £24,000 + Company Benefits
Core hours of work: Monday, Tuesday and Friday 8:00am until 16:30pm and Wednesday and Thursday will be 6:00am until 14:30pm or 09:30 until 18:00 on a rotational basis.
About the company:
This is an opportunity to work for an up and coming expanding API manufacturer. BSPG Laboratories Ltd specialises in the supply of industrial hemp derivatives for medical and nutraceutical markets, specifically CBD. Based in our facility at the Discovery Park Science Park you will be able to enjoy a professional working environment and the facilities it has to offer.
About the role:
BSPG are currently looking for a Production Operative to join their motivated and industrious production team and the role will be full time and permanent.
The main responsibilities of the role will be but are not limited to:
- Maintain GMP standards within Production laboratory.
- Adhere to ‘right first time’ documentation standards.
- Highlight and report all processing deviations.
- Ensure compliance by following all policies and procedures.
- Ensure cost effectiveness in your role as much as practicable.
- Complete planned and necessary maintenance, troubleshooting and production engineering duties.
- Record precise and accurate information.
- Liaise with the QA department to meet the highest standards possible.
- Deliver improving productivity and quality with skilled team members
- Ensure all equipment is fit for purpose upon using that equipment.
- Responsible for taking in deliveries.
- Maintain stock levels.
- Carry out the manufacturing process as per manufacturing instructions to produce finished goods.
- Update production documentation as and when required.
- Carry out any duties as required by Senior Production Operators, Production Team Leads and the Production Manager.
Do you have/or are you:
- Relevant cleaning experience in a Pharmaceutical environment (1 year’s GMP experience essential)
- Clear understanding of GMP.
- A self-starter and cooperative team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to follow instruction.
- Good IT skills, especially Word and Excel.
- Able to work to strict deadlines.
What we offer after successful completion of a probationary period are:
21 Days paid holiday
Access to on site gym and cafeteria
Death in Service Benefit
Opportunities for growth and progression
Access to cycle to work scheme
If you have the necessary experience and skills, please apply with your CV to Justine Flett Administration and HR Co-ordinator, email@example.com. Closing date for applications is 07 May 2021.
We process personal data relating to those who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications to us. We do this for employment purposes, to assist us in the selection of candidates for employment, and to assist in the running of the business. The personal data may include identifiers such as name, date of birth, personal characteristics such as gender, qualifications and previous employment history.
We will not share any identifiable information about you with third parties without your consent unless the law allows or requires us to do so. The personal data provided during an application process will be retained for a period of at least six months or, if required by law, for as long as is required.
This privacy notice does not form part of an employment offer or contract between us. If we make an employment offer to you, we will provide further information about our handling of your personal information in an employment context separately.
If you would like to find out more about our data retention policy and how we use your personal data, you want to see a copy of the information about you that we hold or have any questions or issues regarding data protection, please email us with the Subject “Data Protection Request”.