We have an exciting opportunity to join our Energy and Utilities Team as an Energy Technician.
This is a hands on role in support of the Energy Manager and wider Discovery Park Operations Team, carrying out a range of tasks including :
- Collection of sitewide energy data
- Conducting detailed data analysis to identify potential energy reduction projects
- Working with the Utilities and Engineering teams to support and implement a range of small and large projects
- Analysing large datasets to identify trends and exceptions, investigating detected exceptions and collation of energy specific reports
- Reviewing utility billing and consumption data, assisting in the production of monthly performance analysis reports based on energy use data.
- Establishing useful metrics to allow process efficiency to be trended and to support the identification of areas for energy reduction and cost savings
Salary – £22.5k to £24k dependent on experience
Annual Leave – 23 days per annum plus Public/Bank Holidays
Hours – 40hrs per week
If you wish to apply for this opportunity please complete the attached application form and send to Rachael Osborne by Friday 2nd July 2021. Additionally if you have any questions about the role, please email Rachael direct.