We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and driven Cloud and Network Engineer to join our ever-growing team based in our Discovery Park, Kent office.
A vibrant personality and a passion for IT is a MUST, as you will be working in a high-pressure managed services environment where you will need to multi-task at the highest level.
- Provide 1st/2nd line support to the operational team and customers
- Attend sites and data centres when required
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers
Experience & Skills
- MSP experience
- Service Desk
- Windows OS / Server up to 2019
- Active Directory / GPO
- Exchange / Office 365
- Knowledge of VOIP
- Knowledge of network security
Required Qualifications/ Requirements
- Experience of working in a Managed Service Provider environment
- Keen to learn new skills and develop professionally
Since 2011, we’ve been connecting organisations of all shapes and sizes; fast becoming one of the industry’s leading internet service and managed security providers.
Our adaptable approach means clients can quickly and seamlessly add new services and users, offering flexibility to scale and integrate as you grow. From start-ups of two or three people to large corporate organisations and beyond, we’ve got it covered.
Connect with Communicate.
Connect with confidence.
To apply for this Network and Cloud Engineer position, please email us your CV and contact details and we will be in touch.
Find out more here: https://communicate.technology/careers/