Clinical Nurse Educator Lead – Nationwide
£34,000.00-£36,000.00 per year – Full Time, Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Registered Nurse with experience in clinical teaching, who will be joining an experienced team of clinical educators here at Wren Healthcare.
The role will require autonomy and the ability to facilitate training independently. The successful candidate demonstrate experience in clinical teaching to a high standard.
Due to the expansion of our education team we require a Clinical Lead for business development projects and content creation, with the responsibility of facilitating inductions and supporting with the training and development of all staff.
This exciting permanent role offers a generous company car allowance with robust professional development options. We are looking for field based, talented, registered nurse to deliver training all over the country.
• Deliver high quality clinical skills training to healthcare professionals across a variety of settings, including but not inclusive of, hospitals, nursing, and residential homes, to all levels of clinical staff.
• Deliver nurse led, face-to-face and virtual clinical skills training.
• Play a key role in the delivery of NHS education contracts and in house clinical skills training.
What We Offer:
• Generous company car allowance
• Fuel card
• NMC registration paid monthly
• Additional holiday allowance
• Professional Development
Experience / Requirements
Applicants will need to be a Registered Nurse with experience in clinical teaching in a range of Healthcare settings with a PGCE or equivalent.
The role entails significant travel nationwide to cover our external customer needs, so you must have a Full UK Driving License and use of an own vehicle.
Although you will be working independently, you will be part of our wider nursing team, enjoying regular contact with managers and colleagues. We will conduct an enhanced DBS check if successful.
For more information or to apply for this role, please fill out the contact form below and someone will get back to you. We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please read our job description and upload your CV here. Alternatively, you can email our recruitment team here email@example.com