Our client, a rapidly expanding global provider of training in the sectors of: Risk, Readiness and Resilience are seeking a Graduate Resilience Consultant to work in the following areas: Resilience, Emergency Response and Crisis Management – working primarily from their office close to Canterbury.
Reporting to the Lead Consultant, the successful post holder will service clients based both in the UK, and worldwide. Therefore, applicants must be open to the prospect that some travel may be required in-line with the post’s expectations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The delivery of: consultancy, training and advice to clients, including covering the following areas: emergency management, business resilience and recovery, emergency processes and crisis team management;
- Providing support to the senior consultants in client management and developing commercial relationships;
- Producing documentation for client review, including: plans, analysis and training packages following bespoke consultation.
- A recent graduate, or a candidate possessing tangible emergency planning experience – educated to graduate level;
- Comfortable operating in a heavily client facing environment – therefore, possessing excellent communication skills;
- Willingness to work flexibly and undertake global travel.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.