Salary: £17,264 per annum
Job Type: Full-time
Discovery Park have a fantastic opportunity for a receptionist versed in providing the highest level of front line and world class service to join our passionate team at a prestigious site. The ideal candidate will be able to instantly put clients at ease and emulate the high standards of excellence. The purpose of the role is to exceed expectations and provide exceptional service for each and every client.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greeting, receiving and welcoming of clients
- Providing a superior switchboard service
- To ensure exceptional levels of customer service at all times, paying particular attention to the client’s requirements.
- Taking ownership for security badges and arranging access to the site
- To make additional effort in order to interact with clients, ascertaining their personal requirements and ensuring their personal comfort
- Building and maintaining tenant relationships in order to provide a professional and reliable level of customer care.
- To become fully conversant with all front of House related systems and equipment
- Managing the receiving and processing of incoming and outgoing mail, securely and efficiently
- We are looking for a Reception team member who is an ambassador for excellent customer service
- Outstanding communication skills
- Passionate and motivated to work under pressure as part of a team or unaccompanied
- Impeccable personal presentation
- IT literate with a good general understanding of Microsoft Systems
- Being able to multitask and prioritise workload
- Customer service experience
- Reception Experience
To apply, please e-mail your CV quoting reference: DPR2020 to: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 6th March 2020