Quality Assurance Officer
Location: Sandwich, Kent
Salary Ranges from £25,000 to £27,000 + Company Benefits
Hours of Work: 8:30am to 5:00pm
About the company:
This is an opportunity to work for an up and coming expanding API manufacturer. BSPG Laboratories Ltd specialises in the supply of industrial hemp derivatives for medical and nutraceutical markets, specifically CBD. Based in our facility at the Discovery Park Science Park you will be able to enjoy a professional working environment and the facilities it has to offer.
About the role:
BSPG are currently looking for several QA Officers to join their motivated and self-driven Quality Assurance team and the role will be full time and permanent.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- To provide QA support to all departments.
- Maintain and develop the QMS system.
- Ensure all pre & post-production documentation is submitted to QA, checked and approved prior to use of any materials or release of batches.
- Complete QA review and approval of deviations, C.A.P. A’s, change controls, complaints, out of specifications and other documentation such as SOP’s and forms.
- Assist with internal and external audits.
- Assist with product recalls.
- Ensure quality agreements and quality questionnaires are in place with external companies.
- Manage and develop the company training matrix and complete quarterly reviews on employee training records.
Do you have:
- Relevant quality experience in a Pharmaceutical environment (3 years experience essential)
- Clear understanding of; GMP, and any other GxP area, regulatory and accreditation systems, and quality management.
- A self starter and results driven attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to liaise effectively at different levels of the business.
- The ability to analyse information and prepare coherent investigative/technical reports.
- Strong IT skills, especially Word and Excel
- The ability to work to strict deadlines
- Competence in preparing presentations, delivering training to a variety of internal audiences.
- Ability to plan, organise and manage multiple small-scale projects.
- Emotional resilience with the ability to work under pressure.
What we offer after successful completion of a probationary period are:
28 Days paid holiday including bank holidays
Access to on site gym and Cafeteria
Death in Service Benefit
Opportunities for growth and progression
Access to cycle to work scheme
If you have the necessary experience and skills, please apply with your CV to Justine Flett Administration and HR Co-ordinator; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is the 04 January 2021.
We process personal data relating to those who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications to us. We do this for employment purposes, to assist us in the selection of candidates for employment, and to assist in the running of the business. The personal data may include identifiers such as name, date of birth, personal characteristics such as gender, qualifications and previous employment history.
We will not share any identifiable information about you with third parties without your consent unless the law allows or requires us to do so. The personal data provided during an application process will be retained for a period of at least six months or, if required by law, for as long as is required.
This privacy notice does not form part of an employment offer or contract between us. If we make an employment offer to you, we will provide further information about our handling of your personal information in an employment context separately.
If you would like to find out more about our data retention policy and how we use your personal data, you want to see a copy of the information about you that we hold or have any questions or issues regarding data protection, please email us with the Subject “Data Protection Request”.