Our client, a rapidly expanding laboratory facility are seeking motivated and self-driven Process Operators to join their expanding team at their Ramsgate site.
The successful candidate will be an individual that holds a passion for completing an assigned project, and ensuring ongoing success at the company.
Previous experience of having worked in a process environment is essential, and working knowledge of GMP standards would be advantageous in application.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set and maintain GMP Quality Standards;
- Maintain and optimise the Production process;
- Adhere to ‘right first time’ documentation standards;
- Highlight and report all processing deviations;
- Ensure cost effectiveness in your role as much as possible;
- Arrange collections for waste;
- Ensure appropriate SOPs are followed when disposing of waste;
- Ensure all incoming materials are checked and approved by QA;
- Ensure incoming materials are labelled appropriately;
- Complete planned and necessary maintenance, troubleshooting and production engineering duties;
- Support the Production Manager in ensuring production schedules are adhered to.
- Ability to write concisely in plain English;
- Ability to apply a pragmatic approach to work;
- Critical thinker with strong communication skills;
- A willingness to learn.
Contact Robert Lambert on 01304 227722 or email: email@example.com
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobs