One of the world’s leading Digital Transformation consulting organisations are looking for a Principal Life Sciences Advisory Consultant’s to join their growing European Life Sciences Transformation practice.
Despite the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, they are forging ahead with the building of their Life Sciences capability that deliverers strategic Digital & Business Transformation programmes for their broad Tier 1 Pharmaceutical client portfolio.
Suitable professionals will have a mixture of the following skills and experience:
- Must have a proven track record working on consulting and advisory projects directly for international Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical or BioPharma organisations (GSK, Pfizer, Bayer, Roche, AstraZeneca, Novartis etc.)
- Must have experience with Digital & Business Transformations and expert knowledge of the IT Landscape for their specialist domain area (R&D, Manufacturing or Quality)
- Must have experience working in a leading Consulting firm (preferably Big 4, IBM, Accenture, Capgemini, Siemens, Zenith etc.) or an IT or Boutique services firm that provides Consulting/Advisory services into the Life Sciences or Pharmaceutical sector
- Must have deep knowledge of 1 of the following areas:
- RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT – Expertise and knowledge of R&D, Drug Discovery, Drug Development, Clinical Trials & Development, Discovery Informatics or Discovery Research
- MANUFACTURING – Expertise and knowledge of Digital Manufacturing, Manufacturing & Industries 4.0, ObD or PAT, Drug Manufacturing Process Development etc.
- QUALITY – Expertise and knowledge of Quality Assurance, Quality Management, Quality & Industries 4.0, ObD or PAT, Digital Quality Transformation, Product Quality & Compliance etc.
- Must have familiarity with conducting Business Process Reviews, Business Process Improvements, IT Landscape Assessment, IT simplification and driving the adoption of new Digital technologies
- Ability to consultant and advise clients at Director or C-Level
- A strong consulting toolkit and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong academic background (BSc/MSc/PhD)
The Life Sciences Advisory Consultant position sits in a growing European Life Sciences practice where you will be responsible for helping shape the end state vision for clients’ businesses in Pharma/Biopharma industry by providing thought leadership and specialist advisory services, supporting business development activities and providing leadership and subject matter expertise on consulting and advisory engagements.
Our client is offering an exceptional career opportunity to Life Sciences professionals seeking fast paced career progression, exceptional training and development options.
Package: £80,000 – £120,000 Basic + Benefits + Bonus
Base Location: London / UK (with travel as required)
Interviewing immediately so send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07515742818.
Wave Search are a specialist recruitment firm based at Discovery Park in Sandwich with expertise in the global supply of Digital Transformation & Business Agility professionals.