Location: Sandwich, Kent, United Kingdom
Job Type: Full Time
Requirements: Entry Level
Is your career in its prime? It could be!
YPrime is looking for a Logistics Deployment Coordinator to support the shipping, receiving, and inventory activities of the Logistics process. You’ll be based in our Sandwich office. At YPrime, we help our clients in the pharma and biotech industries to collect data from patients using mobile devices, assign patients to study treatment groups and dispense clinical trial drugs and supplies using web apps. We’re supporting life-altering research, one project at a time.
Does our mission sound like something you can get behind? If so, here’s what we need from you:
- Minimum education: GCSE (England) / High School Graduation (US) or country equivalent.
- Good written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Professional, positive, customer-focused, and teamwork-based mindset
- Sense of ownership, initiative, and proactivity
- Ability to communicate effectively with Inventory Control and shipping teams
- Ability to multi-task and work with multiple team members
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
**Must be able to occasionally perform basic labor-related tasks such as lifting 25 pounds, climbing a ladder, and stocking shelves
Have these things too? Even better!
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Related job experience a plus
- Prior customer service experience is a plus
- Understanding or prior experience in the clinical trial / pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
Here are some more details about the job:
- You’ll facilitate daily project logistics correspondence between Logistics and the Project Teams
- You’ll attend client calls as requested
- You’ll work with study teams and logistics to make sure study supplies are ordered/allocated prior to study go live
- You’ll generate commercial invoice documentation for shipping tickets
- You’ll ensure all necessary international shipping documentation required is available
- You’ll assist client teams with relevant paperwork to returns study supplies
- You’ll maintain device certification library including new products that are added to YPrime Portfolio
- You’ll create Shipping tasks in PrimeInventory
- You’ll understand the exportation and importation documents for shipping 128 bit encrypted dual use software electronics
- You’ll manage shipment issues “On hold” reported by Logistics
- You’ll track all shipments to delivery and communicate any delays to the project team
- You’ll adhere to approved Work Instructions (WI) where applicable when carrying out duties
What are the YPrime Perks?
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits package largely subsidized by YPrime
- Competitive Personal Pension Plan
- Flexible working arrangements with an emphasis on work/life balance
- Friendly, smart, passionate and hard-working coworkers
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement