We have a great opportunity for someone to join a leading global Pharmaceutical company as a Compliance Data Associate.
You’ll be joining a team focused on gathering information from 3 sites worldwide and checking it is correctly allocated against business functions and guidelines.
You’ll need to be highly advanced in the use of Excel and reporting, along with a technical aptitude to quickly learn regulations and quality standards.
Main duties will include:
• Review and interpret data to establish the system/tools required to be populated and assign to Data Associates
• Monitor assigned regional workload and due dates through to completion
• Perform monthly and adhoc compliance report reviews and coordinate any remediation activities
• Produce country and regional reports as required for managers
• Highly Advanced skills in MS Excel & Reporting
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Experience from working in a highly regulated setting
• Project Management experience
• Data analysis/root cause analysis experience
• Data reporting and advance skills with data tools, e.g. SPOTFIRE
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks – Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.