We are looking to recruit an experienced BEMS Technician to work on a well known site in the East Kent area.
The main purpose of the role will be to support the BEMS Technical Lead in planned preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance and fault diagnosis for all of the building control systems on site as well as ensuring that you are pivotal to energy saving opportunities across the site.
Essential duties and responsibilities for the role are as follows.
- Maintain and repairs of the BMS controlled HVAC systems throughout the site.
- Carry out routine checks for correct operation of all control equipment as directed by the technical lead and work to daily/weekly servicing planning.
- Renovate and replace equipment as required by fault finding to maintain equipment in optimal performance condition.
- Make upgrades to the HVAC control systems and equipment and modifying as necessary.
- To provide a unique technical support and liaison for the customer maintaining a good level of communication for both management and customer departments.
The right person for this role will need to have a minimum of 5 years experience within the BMS/Controls industry and ideally some experience within the pharmaceutical industry as well as being technically literate and have strong analytic skills and good attention to detail.
Experience working with control systems TAC/TREND is vital as well as having good written and verbal communication skills.
Contact Robert Lambert on 01304 227722 or email: email@example.com
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobs