Based on the Discovery Park site in Sandwich, this is an exciting opportunity for a Admin professional to join our client, the UK’s largest independent provider in their field.
- Responding to customer enquiries and queries in a professional manner by telephone and email;
- Provide support to Area Managers;
- Ensuring delivery tickets are inputted in a timely manner to allow for correct invoicing;
- Assisting with collection of data;
- Maintaining databases;
- Provide administrative support on a wide range of general administration tasks as required.
- Previous experience delivering a wide range of administration functions;
- Computer literate to include use of Microsoft office programmes, especially Excel;
- Competence and aptitude to work as part of team in a fast-paced office environment;
- Own transport a necessity as travel between local office sites may be required.
This is a temporary role initially but there is a permanent position after the successful completion of the temporary period.
Full-time hours, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm and requires an immediate start.
Please contact Sam Snell on 01304 227722, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.