Based in Sandwich
£18,000 – £20,000 per annum
Have you got a good head for numbers? We’re looking for an Accounts Assistant to join an industry leading company in the transport and fuel industry.
Providing support to the Accounts office, you’ll play a key role in the day-to-day running of the business. This is a business with an annual turnover of over £100m, so this will be a fast paced, challenging role perfect for those looking to grow their skills and career.
- Processing of purchase ledger invoices – Updating the invoice register, Monitoring through authorisation controls
- Preparing twice monthly payment runs, including checking remittance advice against supplier invoice
- Production of weekly truck figures and drivers’ expenses.
- Bank reconciliation.
Skills you will need:
- Strong previous experience in a similar Accounts Assistant/Administrator role
- Excellent Excel skills, experience with Accounting software is preferred
- Great communication skills across all levels
- Highly numerate, with a good eye for detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to work for a market leader in their field, apply today to avoid disappointment.
How to apply:
This Accounts Assistant role is being managed by Morgan Jones Recruitment. Please send your CV to email@example.com.
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks – Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn