We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Executive to contribute in generating sales for a fast-growing company.
Ideally you will have previous B2B telesales experience and ideally have worked in a telesales environment.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Contact potential customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Undertaking sales calls
- Making Sales appointments with potential customers for the field sales team
- Tracking prospects
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
Full Time: £15,000 Basic (rising after probation) + commission OTE £28000-£32000 1st year + Company promotion structure plus benefits
Part Time: Positions available on a pro rata basis
Applicants to send CV’s to Ciaran Stevenson <firstname.lastname@example.org>