York Bioanalytical Solutions is the premier, independent UK-based provider of bioanalytical, metabolism and ADME services to the world’s pharmaceutical industry. As such, we have strong ideas about the value of our staff in providing a top quality scientific service to our clients and recognise the importance of providing an environment in which our employees feel valued and can develop to the best of their abilities.
We require the following individual to join our friendly, professional team, performing in vitro ADME assays in support of human or animal health drug discovery and development at our facility at Discovery Park in Sandwich, Kent. With our in-house expertise in ADME science, the role offers the opportunity to acquire excellent scientific training of relevance to the pharmaceutical industry and related sectors.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of performing laboratory tasks such as sample and analytical standard handling, accurate preparation of stock and working solutions and a range of in vitro experiments
- Experience of a range of analytical instrumentation, including basic operation, maintenance and calibration
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and deliver high-quality data to challenging timelines
- The willingness to learn new scientific skills and to develop their scientific knowledge
- A meticulous approach to record keeping
Candidates will ideally be educated to degree level in a relevant scientific subject. At least 2 years’ experience working performing laboratory tasks in a research environment is desirable, although candidates with experience in any relevant laboratory-based role may be considered.
The salary associated with this role is flexible dependant on experience and relevant qualifications.
If you would like to work in a friendly and flexible environment and feel you have the right qualities, please send a detailed CV to:
Angus Nedderman, York Bioanalytical Solutions, Discovery Park House, Discovery Park, Ramsgate Road, Sandwich, Kent, CT13 9ND, UK