Due to the significant expansion of BSPG Laboratories Ltd. we are now recruiting for a Quality Manager to join and support our team. If successful, you will be joining a team of motivated and self-driven individuals with a passion for ensuring the success of this exciting project.
You will be recruited as a member of the Quality Team and will report directly to the General Manager. Previous quality experience is necessary.
This position is full-time and permanent. Salary is dependant upon experience.
Overall purpose of role
To co-ordinate all activities required to direct and control the business with regards to quality.
Key responsibilities of this role
- Maintain and develop the Quality Management System.
- Ensure each production batch meets the required specifications.
- Produce accurate and timely product reviews.
- Approve and monitor contract analysis.
- Manage all process deviations and planned process changes.
- Check and authorise all completed process documentation.
- Ensure QA review/approval of deviations, CAPA’s, change controls, complaints, out of specifications and SOP’s.
- Ensure quality related investigations are carried out in a timely manner and effective CAPA’s are developed in order to resolve Production, Supply, Customer and Audit related issues.
- Lead self-inspection audits alongside the Document Control and Compliance Executive and Office Administrator and report all findings.
- Lead Quality and documentation meetings.
- Adhere to health and safety regulations.
- Develop a Quality Manual.
- Work alongside the QC Laboratory Manager and provide support.
- Work alongside the Production Manager and provide support.
- Support the on-going continuous improvement of GMP compliance.
- Develop policies and other supporting documentation.
- Manage product recalls.
- Ensure quality agreements are in place to cover business relationships.
- Undertake external audits.
Skills and abilities
- Ability to write concisely in plain English
- Ability to apply a pragmatic approach
- Critical thinker
- A willingness to learn
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent working knowledge of current GMP requirements
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to prioritise workload in order to meet commitments
- Respect for confidentiality
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Attention to detail
- Logical and methodical approach
- Previous audit experienceTo apply please send a copy of your CV with the email title ‘Quality Manager’ to email@example.com