Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Due to the expansion of our business and to assist in the achievements of our business targets, SCI is looking for two suitably qualified and experienced administrators to provide comprehensive administrative support. Both posts are part time 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday. 9am-3pm however hours are flexible and can be negotiated at interview. Successful applicants will be joining our team based at our modern office at Discovery Park, Sandwich.
POSITION 1 – Administrative Assistant
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Ordering stationery and office stock
- Administration surrounding company Assets
- Ordering, distributing & recording the issue of company workwear, PPE, tools, IT and equipment
- Handling inbound calls from clients and suppliers
- Liaising with building management
Skills and experience:
The successful applicant will be confident in communicating effectively at all levels and will project an appropriate corporate image.
- For this role you must be fully computer literate covering Outlook, Excel, Word and Sharepoint
- You will be able to prioritise tasks, work to deadlines and manage your time effectively
- You will also have experience of working as an integrated team member and of working with little or nodirect supervision from time to time.
POSITION 2 – Administrator/Office administrator
The roles will include the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining an effective flow of information between the company and its stakeholders.
- Progress reporting – Site reporting and commissioning check sheets. Updating of project programs
- Information management – Manage information from Clients in respects of project information
- Client progress reporting – Daily reporting to client on the progression of the projects
- Service reports – receive, action, and report on service assignments.Skills and experience:The successful applicant will have a proven track record in planning, organising and scheduling in an efficient and organised manner. A good communicator with outstanding customer service skills. We are looking for an individual with a high standard of performance and a high sense of responsibility. Proficient with Sharepoint, MS project and MS Office, together with a high standard of literacy.
To apply, please send CV with covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications Monday 4th December 2017
Interview date: week beginning: Monday 11th December 2017
Start Date: Wednesday 3rd January 2018
SCI was established in 2001 to provide a specialist installation workforce specifically dedicated to delivering innovative systems and services to the building controls sector of the construction industry. Dynamic and with a commitment to providing outstanding customer value, SCI has developed to become the complete Building Management Systems (BMS) service provider.