£15k – £22k plus bonus DOE
Full time or part time
Cloud service PROJECTFUSION is looking for a talented and ambitious individual to jump start our marketing efforts across all channels. The ideal candidate will have a degree in marketing or similar and be passionate about digital marketing, branding and providing a first class service. You can make a huge difference! We’re a micro company, so your ideas will be implemented quickly, and you’ll have a free hand to try new things.
Projectfusion provide secure file sharing services to business and government worldwide. We make sharing with high security simple and fun, clients range from Police forces & the Home Office to high street solicitors. We have a small head office in Sandwich, and a development team in Eastern Europe.
Projectfusion is built on 3 core values:
- professional – we do an amazing job, and are always trying to get better.
- ethical – we pay 1% of our turnover to charity, 11% of profit to staff, and pay our tax! We don’t BS anyone and do what we say we do. We look after the environment.
- intimate – (is there a better term for this?!) we work locally where we can and build great relationships with our team, suppliers, clients and the community.This company grew 50% last year, and needs your help to triple in size by 2020.
With the guidance of an experienced management team and external marketing experts, you decide how best to increase our growth, and will run lots of experiments to see what works best. We’re not sure exactly what you’ll be doing (you work that out) but it’s bound to include, Sharpspring/Hubspot work, email nurture campaigns, website content, copy for landing pages, A/B testing content, social media posting, blogs, SEO, PPC, etc. You’ll also be involved in Customer Success, and will be able to handle support queries, as well as help build our support resources, written and video (after all, marketing starts with current customers).
Understanding of digital marketing principles
At least 1 years experience working in Marketing
Excellent attention to detail
Excellent communication skills
Self driven – motivated and able to work unsupervised.
Task management – great at managing and prioritising
Interested in technology, and comfortable using computers for more than email and facebook.
- £15k – £22k DOE (pro rated for part time)
- You’re helping people work better & saving the environment
- small company means you will make a difference really quickly
- flexible hours/working
- no suits (unless you’re meeting clients)
- no BS or pointless meetings or long conference calls
- modern work environment, using tools like Trello, Slack and Projectfusion!
- profit share / bonus (last year averaged 20% of salary)
- Bike to work scheme
Applicants should apply using the link below
or send your cv to Jamie Culver firstname.lastname@example.org