We have a great opportunity for a challenging and exciting role as a Digital Strategist as part of our expansion plans within the UK and France. You will be fluent in both English and French and will support both offices.
As a consulting expert with a comprehensive feel for companies, brands and target groups, you will accompany our customers in the optimization and transformation of their digital strategies.
You are not afraid to take innovative paths and can inspire both our customers and your colleagues with your ideas.
- You will support companies and organisations to understand and formulate their business goals and what creates value to them
- You will help companies and organisations understand their audience and create personas that help guide the design and development processes
- You will analyse the business areas and digital trends of the markets in which our customers operate
- You will support companies and organisations in analysing their customer journeys and propose optimisation approaches
- Together with our customers, you will identify profitable scenarios and support them in their digital transformation
- Together with our customers you will be able to define high-level user stories to capture desired functionality
- You will develop and propose strategic concepts in cooperation with internal and external specialist teams and ensure that the solutions delivered are based on the customer’s needs
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with UX and UI Design, Development and Implementation
- Preparation and participation of pitches, customer presentations and workshops
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital trends, techniques, and technologies
- You will independently prepare workshops and presentations, which you will conduct on site at the customer’s premises
- Several years of relevant agency experience in the digital sector, ideally in the areas of strategy, customer loyalty, UX, data-driven marketing and eCommerce
- You have extensive experience as a strategist and distinctive knowledge in the field of digital brand communication
- Your excellent comprehension helps you to quickly grasp complex interrelationships and to develop goal-oriented, efficient and motivating strategy concepts
- Outstanding moderation and presentation skills
- High communication and team spirit
- Very good command of written and spoken English and French
- You will ideally be able to work out of our Office in Sandwich, Kent. Frequently travel to customer’s site both in UK and France will be required
- Great opportunity to join a full-service agency within our small, but highly effective UK Team
- A permanent position in an open, relaxed and friendly working environment with great colleagues
- Exciting projects working with well-known international partners
- Opportunity to shape our processes and how we approach our work
- A company where cooperation between teams, creativity and work-life balance are key features
Are you the Digital Strategist we are searching for? Then we’re looking forward to hearing from you! Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with a subject of Digital Strategist.