York Bioanalytical Solutions is the premier, independent UK-based provider of bioanalytical, metabolism and ADME services to the world’s pharmaceutical industry. As such, we have strong ideas about the value of our staff in providing a top quality scientific service to our clients and recognise the importance of providing an environment in which our employees feel valued and can develop to the best of their abilities.
Following significant expansion of our DMPK section, we require an experienced scientist to join our friendly, professional team. The successful candidate will play a leading role in the delivery of bioanalytical studies in support of human or animal health drug discovery and development, at our facility at Discovery Park in Sandwich, Kent.
The ideal candidate will have:
- In-depth knowledge of bioanalytical approaches applied across drug discovery and development
- Significant experience of the analytical tools relevant to bioanalytical studies, notably HPLC, UPLC and triple quadrupole mass spectrometers
- Strong knowledge of chemistry and physicochemistry and their impact on bioanalytical method development
- Significant experience of biological sample preparation techniques
- Ability to design and perform bioanalytical experiments and troubleshoot analytical issues
- Flexibility to undertake multiple, potentially complex studies in parallel
- Aptitude for scientific publications, presentations and customer interactions
- A meticulous approach to record keeping and report preparation
Candidates will ideally be educated to degree or higher degree level in a relevant scientific subject. At least 3 years’ experience of work in a bioanalytical role is essential. The grading of the role is flexible dependent on experience and relevant qualifications.
If you would like to work in a friendly and flexible environment and feel you have the right qualities, please send a detailed CV to:
Angus Nedderman, York Bioanalytical Solutions, Discovery Park House, Discovery Park, Ramsgate Road, Sandwich, Kent, CT13 9ND, UK