In order to support the fast growth of our company and the increase on our customer’s portfolio, we are seeking an Analyst to join our Quality Control Laboratory.
You will join a team of motivated and self-driven colleagues in a recently formed company.
To be considered for this role you will have a relevant Chemistry or Life Sciences degree, coupled with strong industry experience working for a GMP analytical laboratory within the pharmaceutical or related manufacturing industry.
A great opportunity to join a very exciting project full of challenges and opportunities.
As an Analyst your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Perform physical and analytical testing as required to support manufacturing, these include but are not limited to: raw materials testing, In-process control testing, finished goods testing, laboratory investigations.
- Follow internal methodologies.
- Adherence to GMP requirements.
- Review and verify peers’ analytical data.
- Ensure that laboratory housekeeping standards are maintained at all times and documented accurately.
- Comply with all aspects of the QMS at all times.
- Support a culture of Continuous Improvement to optimise operations, streamline work processes, decrease turnaround times and improve quality.
- Ensure that all work is conducted in a responsible and safe manner in accordance with Health and Safety policies.
An ideal analyst will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge of and experience of working within a cGMP Q.C. environment.
- Methodical with the ability to follow procedures accurately.
- Organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work load.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines whilst showing attention to detail.
- Flexibility, enthusiastic and confident approach; a willing member of the team.
- Experience of method development and validation is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability of learn and apply established procedures in a reliable and consistent manner.
- Experience using HPLC, GC/MS and LC/MS are desirable but not essential and associated software.
Competitive salary – Negotiable depending on experience.
20 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shut down + benefits + bonus scheme.